- sodium deoxyribonucleotide 2%
- non-stabilized hyaluronic acid of biosynthetic origin 0.3% (800 kDa)
- buffer system
Description: colorless, clear liquid
- treatment of wrinkles, especially in delicate areas;
- treatment of hyperpigmentations;
- pretreatment prior to surgeries or aggressive procedures (peels, laser and radiofrequency treatments);
- skin recovery after peels and sun exposure;
- treatment of photo- and chronoaging;
- correction of scars and marks;
- comprehensive treatment of acne and congestion;
- as a part of a comprehensive treatment in trichology programs.
Contraindications: gout, Individual intolerance.
As a monotherapy or in combination with other products.
It is recommended to start a course with capillary mesotherapy, a procedure intended for improvement of microcirculation, e.g. GAG complex DVL Capyl paravertebrally using a nappage technique.
NucleoSpire DNA-RNA 2% ADN Restart HA intensive course:
3-5 sessions at 10-14 day intervals.
Maintenance: monthly sessions – infinitely.
Techniques: Nappage (superficial or medium dermis), point by point, micro papule.
In the periorbital area and neck, a superficial nappage only!
Volume per session: 2 mL for face, 4 to 6 mL for face-neck-décolleté.
Note: NucleoSpire DNA-RNA 2% ADN Restart HA is preferable in individuals receiving anti-age programs, for treatment of dehydrated skin, correction of periorbital area in individuals not prone to swelling, and when mesotherapy sessions are rare (once in 10-14 days). In all other cases ADN Restart is preferable.